- Twitter vIlaD. nuq jImoDnIS… = I read Twitter. Now I need to hurry…
- Qu’vatlh! Twitter vIlaDta’. rut qay’ mu’mey. nuq jImoDnISqu’! = @#$@#$! I have been reading Twitter. Words are difficult sometimes. Now I really need to hurry!
- tugh jIpaSlaw’ = It looks like I’ll soon be (too) late.
- jIpaSbe’! nuq jIDIjtaH = I’m not (too) late! Now I’m painting.
- jajvam jIDIjta’. SochleS rItlh vIlo’qa’. = Today I’m finished with painting. Next week I’ll use paint again.
- megh vIbajbej ‘e’ vIHar = I believe I have definately earned lunch. (Literally: I have definately earned lunch; I believe that.)
- yavDujwIj vISay’moHta’ = I cleaned my car. (Literally: I have caused my ground-vessel to become clean.)
- jajvam, nurupmeH qum, chelwI’ma’ wISuch = Today, so the goverment can tax us, we will visit our accountant.
And the rest of the day I didn’t actually get to do any translations, because in practice it’s a hassle to keep a couple of paper-based books on hand, flipping pages to find the words I need. I’m nowhere near fluent in Klingon vocab, even though I seem to have the grammar down sort of well, even if rusty.